From commercial driveways to parking lots, Premium Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating provides quality asphalt paving and sealcoating services to Bryan/College Station and the surrounding Brazos Valley. With over 10 years of experience, you can trust us with your commercial asphalt needs.
The condition of your parking lot or driveway sends a message to your customers. A driving surface that is well-paved and free of cracks and potholes makes a good first impression and reflects well on your company. It also shows you’re concerned about customer safety and want to protect their vehicle from damage when they visit your business.
We offer the following commercial paving services:
- Parking Lot Construction– including all site prep work:
- Excavation – The first step in the installation process is to remove the existing surface using machinery, including small bobcats, forklifts, front loaders, and dump trucks. Debris is removed after demolition.
- Grading – The clean surface is then graded to ensure that water will run off properly.
- Base Gravel – The sub-base is the most important part of the asphalt surface because it provides a stable foundation to support the new pavement.
- Binder Layer – Once the sub-base is finished, it’s time to add the binder. The binder layer makes the surface strong and durable.
- Fresh Asphalt – The final step is the top layer of fresh asphalt which provides a smooth ride and an attractive, shiny surface.
You can read more about parking lot installation here.
- Commercial Driveway Paving
Commercial driveways must take the strain of hundreds of visitors every day, so they need to be paved by experienced professionals. Along with the parking lot, commercial driveways are the first part of a business that a visitor experiences, so it must be well-maintained and functioning at its best.
- Pavement Crack and Pothole Repair
Cracks are one of the most common problems in asphalt pavements. If you repair them quickly, cracks are easily fixed. But if you wait too long, they can deteriorate into potholes and damage the stability of your parking lot or driveway.
Asphalt resurfacing, also called overlay, is installing new asphalt on top of existing older asphalt. It gives the appearance of new pavement at a fraction of the original cost. Resurfacing your parking lot will repair cracks and potholes and extend the lifespan for up to 7-15 years.
Sealcoating places an impenetrable coating over your asphalt parking lot and driveway to protect it from wear and weathering. Resealing also restores the dark black color and makes it appear brand-new. It’s best to reseal every two to four years to keep your pavement strong, so it lasts longer.
You can read more about our sealcoating services here.
- Parking Lot Striping and Curbing
Freshly painted and vibrant parking lot stripes are appealing, ensure safe traffic practices, and make a great first impression on your customers. This striping directs drivers safely through the parking lot – marking the main areas for drivers and pedestrians. Pavement marking is included in all of our installation and maintenance work.
At Premium Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating, we have the equipment and workforce to handle your commercial property. We use the highest quality materials and skilled professionals to ensure your parking lot is attractive, safe, and has a long lifespan. Contact us today for more information or a free quote on your next project. You can trust our experienced commercial paving contractors to do the job right!